As a member, you will receive:
- NightWalkers, our quarterly print newsletter covering research advances and treatments
- A WED/RLS Medical Bulletin—the most comprehensive resource on WED/RLS—to share with your healthcare provider
- Access to "Members Only" website section with NightWalkers archives, downloadable publications and access to “ask the doctor”
- A medical information card for your wallet in the event of an emergency
- A WED/RLS awareness magnet
- Members-only discounts on products
- A Special Accommodations card for use when traveling
- The strength, knowledge and hope gained from working together with thousands of others to support important research toward a cure
How do I gain access to the Members Only section?
1. First, become a free online community member. Click here to create an online account. You will receive our monthly eFriend newsletter sent to your email address.
2. Second, become a Foundation Member. Click here to join and pay an annual fee* of $35 (U.S. or Canada) or $45 for all other countries. Membership activation may take up to 24 hours. Foundation Members will login with the online community member user name and password to enjoy benefits above, including access to the "Members Only" section.
*If you are financially unable to support the Foundation through membership, please email us at email@example.com or call (507) 287-6465 to request a scholarship (free membership).
"It was so comforting to find an organization that totally understand restless legs syndrome and the affect it can have on one's life. Sleep deprivation is serious. I've learned about side effects of medications used to treat the disease, that it is genetics, that there are things one can do from a nutritional and supplemental aspect to help. They have now established quality centers. The webinars are very educational. They've given me hope. This is such a stupid and silly disease. People have a very difficult time understanding it, if they have never been affected. This organization is awesome."
To read other reviews or submit a review on the Foundation, please click here.