The RLS Foundation
How can I help?
RLSF’s Leadership Council is comprised of those dedicated supporters whose annual gifts of $1,000 or more make them part of a special community of people who have made a significant commitment to advance our work. The generosity of this group provides us with the core financial support we need to fulfill our mission to increase awareness, improve treatments, and through research, find a cure for RLS.
As a member of our Leadership Council, you will:
- Be the first to hear about the latest developments in research and other issues affecting the RLS Community.
- Have the opportunity to participate in a semi-annual conference call with a member of our Medical and/or Scientific Advisory Boards to hear a presentation on the latest progress in new treatments and other RLS-related research.
- With your permission, receive special recognition on our website and in our Nightwalkers newsletter.
- Receive am RLSF t-shirt or mug so you can proudly show your support for the Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation.
- Receive an RLSF logo lapel pin.
- Receive a complimentary gift membership to share with a friend or family member so you can share your support and commitment to our cause with those you care about.
- Have the satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference in the fight against RLS!
For more information on the RLS Foundation's Leadership Council, contact the RLS Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.